Solstice Realty is constantly committed to complying with all fair housing laws and NEVER discriminating on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, familial status handicap, military status, sexual orientation, source of income or order of protection status.
The application fee is $50 for each adult of 18 years old or older who will be living at the property. The application fee is non-refundable. Each adult must complete a separate application if submitted electronically. Applications will be processed in the order in which they are received. An incomplete application will not be processed. Tenant also agrees to pay a one-time lease preparation fee of $45.
The following documents are required in order to process applications:
1) Copy of Driver's License or ID card
2) Three most current pay-stubs for each income provider
3) Proof of any other additional income being used to qualify
4) Section 8 documents
You can upload the requested items with your electronic application or fax or email them to the office.
Application must be submitted electronically. Upon execution of the Lease, the security deposit, which may be equal to or more than one month rent is due and payable within three days. Failure to bring the security deposit within the specific time allowed would result in cancellation of the lease, and the property will be returned to the open market.
The security deposit, first month rent, lease preparation fee, and pet fees must be in the form of money orders or bank checks and cannot be personal checks. Pet fees may be paid with first month's rent.
General Requirements at a Glance
Please read the following policies before submitting your application.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Household's net income must equal to three times the monthly rent amount. For example: if monthly rent is $1,000, the minimum household monthly net income must be $3,000
- No evictions in the last three years
- Must not be currently past due at current residence
- Credit report must reflect a positive trend and cannot reflect any negative reports in the last 6 to 12 months, including, but not limited to: car loans, credit cards, prior leases, collections, judgments, liens, and any other revolving debts. Medical, students' loan, and older collections may be excluded from our review.
- Must be with current employer for a minimum of three months. Please refer to the Employee’s Information Release Authorization form (from the electronic application)
- Must carry renter's insurance
- In the event a Tenant secures a property after the 1st of the month, tenant will always pay the first month rent in full along with the security. The second month will then be prorated, accordingly.
- Tenant must provide one year or more of verifiable rental or mortgage history.
- Please refer to the Tenant’s Information Release form (from the electronic application) for landlord or property manager to complete, sign, and date.
- A credit history that shows constant credit improvement and no negative reports in th last 6 to 12 months.
Grounds for Denial
- Applicant must meet all the criteria to enter a legal binding contract,
- Any applicant with criminal convictions will be reviewed and considered on a case by case basis.
- Applicant intentionally provides inaccurate or false information,
- Any individual who may constitute a direct threat to the health and safety of an individual, or the neighborhood,
- Any applicant with an eviction within the last three years,
- Any applicant who does not meet the income, rental, and credit requirements,
- Any applicant who refuses to provide required supporting documentation, and
- Any applicant currently reported to be using illegal drugs or a conviction for the illegal manufacturing or distribution of a controlled substance
Prospective tenants must print and complete the attached "Additional Forms.
Additional Forms_Rent Application__Pet A[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [421.8 KB]